Competition for book-lovers!
1) guess which book I’ll be featuring in my post of Wednesday 15 December, and
2) tell me the name of the book featured last month (November) on this blog that is part of a charity initiative, and which charity it supports.
The winner will be selected at random from answers (correct ones, naturally!) submitted no later than mid-day of Wednesday 15 December 2010 (UK time) via the comments or by email. The prize will be a package containing books featured on this blog (the mystery charity book, plus a book chosen from Peirene Press, Hersilia Press or Sparkling Books).
There is no truth in the rumour that comments heaping praise upon the sheer awesomeness of this blog will be favoured over others.
- The images above
- It’s in the colours (the red shown here might be a touch on the orange side, opinions differ as to the exact shade).
- Wrigley’s Chewing Gum
- Mrs. O
- Mayors Richard M and Richard J Daley
- Not quite Manolos, but just as stylish
- Clue no. 7 is:
Boy, didn’t he have style in his heyday!
Filed under: Books | Leave a Comment
Tags: Books, competition